How to apply
To apply, you will need to complete and submit our online application form. You will find instructions and help throughout the form.
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Create an account online by providing your emails and chosing a password (if you have not done that previously).
- Upon creation of account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number in a save place (Do not delete the email that will be sent to you). It is your reference number through out your application.
- You are to pay a non-refundable fee of 5,350 (Bank charges inclusive)
- If you have a debit card (MasterCard/Verve), Logon to https://fees.uam.edu.ng/epay, enter your application number and proceed with payment.
- You can also make payment in any of the branches of Skye Bank, Zenith Bank, UBA and Union Bank Nation wide to make payment.
- A Payment comfirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed for you before leaving the bank. You may copy the number and proceed with registration if you made payment online and you were unable to print.
- Return to your application online and complete your application. Ensure you have your O'Level result with you
- Follow this link to begin